Tysons Express - Woodbridge
The Tysons Express coach bus service from Woodbridge to Tysons lets you relax with a comfortable ride that's free from navigating traffic and offers FREE WiFi. Tysons Express is operated by PRTC OmniRide and funded by Virginia Megaprojects to provide transportation options during the construction of the 495 Express Lanes and the Dulles Metrorail.
- Four morning and five evening trips each week day
- Morning pickups at the Woodbridge VRE Station between 6:10 a.m. and 8:05 a.m., and at the I-95/Route 123 Commuter Lot between 6:20 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
- Evening pickups at 16 stops in Tysons Corner, including major employment sites between 4 p.m. and 7:10 p.m.
- Easy transfers to the Fairfax Connector and Metrobus
- One-way fares $2.65 with a SmarTrip card or $3.30 with cash
- East Tysons shuttle bus service
- View the OmniRide Tysons Express Bus Schedule (PDF) , view the Tysons Express Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Go to PRTCtransit.org or call 703-730-6664 for more information